Walking with the Alligators

Walking with the Alligators
A Florida Alligator

December 24, 2011

Christmas Thinking

Today, while listening to the sweet Christmas music on my radio and finishing the last bits of food for tonight, my mind contemplated the year just passed.
There has been some progress made this year for Endangered Wildlife in Florida, but, not all of the news was good.
In spite of the many, many letters written to those with all of the control over the wildthings that I care so much for here, I see that the world is still the same today, nothing has really changed for the better or shockingly, the worse.
What I will take away from this lesson in life is that, I cannot, by myself, change most of the things that affect the Endangered Wildlife in Florida.
I am only one person with a big mouth and a computer.
But, I can be a part of a considerably vocal group of Floridians who simply have one wish and that is to see that our Endangered Wildlife are given the chance to survive, without negative, human impact or interference.
Maybe next year we will come a little closer to that objective.
Here's looking forward to a wonderful 2012.
Merry Everything to Everyone and
of course, Peace on Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment