Walking with the Alligators

Walking with the Alligators
A Florida Alligator

May 5, 2013

There Just Are No Words


This will be an unusually brief posting today, with no picture, because it would be too disgusting.
While strolling through my Reader this morning, a posting came up that stopped me dead in my tracks.
I could not go any further, until I went and read about it.
As implausible as it may seem, mankind has just slipped another rung farther down the ladder of inhumanity.
I truly believed that as a species, we might be turning the corner on our treatment of animals, but now after reading this, it seems not.
I am now speechless.
So, here is the story and I now eagerly await responses from of all of you, my brilliant,
outspoken, compassionate followers:

No comments:

Post a Comment