Walking with the Alligators

Walking with the Alligators
A Florida Alligator

December 9, 2012

Something Special to Share

 The Everglades, just one part of Florida's Natural Beauty.
        The Florida Everglades

As you can imagine, I receive hundreds of emails each week with news and
stories about wildlife and the environment, but recently one particular Blog
and posting impressed me so much, that I wanted to share it with you.
This Blog comes from the people at the Endangered Species Coalition,
a powerful watch dog organization that continually keeps everyone involved
with wildlife and the environment in its crosshairs.
Fearing no one and no agency, this group has worked diligently for many
years to protect and preserve all that is beautiful here on Planet Earth.
This particular Blog posting is concerned with water, which as you know,
if you are a regular reader of my Blogs, is one of my highest priority topics
because water is the alpha and omega to every living thing on our Earth.
So let me introduce you to my newest favorite Blog and
this very important recent Posting by Mitch Merry:

No comments:

Post a Comment