Walking with the Alligators

Walking with the Alligators
A Florida Alligator

April 13, 2011

Is GE, Genetically Engineered, Food a Runaway Train?

Several days ago I watched a Documentary on TV about GE,
(Genetically Engineered) Food and Monsanto, et al.
This was the first time that I had seen the film and the impact that it had on me was both crushing and devastating.
The abusive, disgusting treatment of the animals was sickening and vile.
The information presented was very difficult to see and even harder to learn about.
On this Blog, I have repeatedly pointed out the kinds of activities Monsanto and others in the field of GE Food have been taking part in for years.
Now in one brief moment of film, all that I feared, was presented so swiftly,
with no time for catching a breath, no chance to digest, just slapped in the face and knocked on your backside.
You had to just deal with it.
I had felt since beginning this Blog, that perhaps I was just a little too critical of Monsanto and others in regard to their products and their involvement in the production of our food.
I worried about the effects that these companies were having on all life on this planet.
Now, I can absolutely say that I did not go far enough.
The situation is much, much worse than I ever could have known.
I am sickened to have to encourage people to see something with the very, very difficult content of this film, but what if no one ever finds out?
What if we wait too long to act?
What if it is already too late?
If you are unable to watch this Documentary, please find it, rent it,
download it, or go buy it.
But, for the sake of every living thing on this Earth, please see it.
This Documentary is not fit for children or the faint of heart, under any conditions!

No comments:

Post a Comment